IBM Hiring Graduates Freshers for Software Engineer. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Following are the eligibility criteria and the test pattern for IBM Registration are mentioned below:
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Location: PAN India/Remote
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
IBM Hiring Graduates Freshers
- The IBM Sustainability Software business unit is seeking talented and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to work as a test automation specialist.
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective testing through automation. You’ll closely collaborate with your squad & the broader Product Management, Design, Development & Support team using Scrum agile methodology.
- This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to IBM’s Envizi ESG Suite and help removes barriers to accelerating sustainability performance through the capture, consolidation, management, analysis and reporting on environmental, social and governance data.
Eligibility and Skills
- Entry Level
- Experience in a QA position with the ability to understand, develop and execute test strategies and plans
- Automation Testing – Experience in development and design of automation frameworks
- Performance Testing
- API Testing (Eg, REST, Postman, Swagger )
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing and user interface testing techniques
- Experience participating of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to apply for IBM Hiring Graduates Freshers?
All eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Careers using the below-provided link. IBM Registration portal is opened for the freshers to apply.
Apply For IBM Hiring Graduates Freshers Click Here