Flex Hiring Freshers for Analyst | B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA.
Job Role: Analyst – Treasury
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Com/BBA(Finance)/M.Com/MBA(Finance) graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst – Treasury at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Learning all the processes in Treasury and maintain the records as per the requirement.
- Journal creation for bank account transactions.
- Provide timely reports/information to the Team Leaders/managers on maintenance of policy
- Perform bank reconciliations – reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts.
- Consolidating the Funding request and send to Corp/Regional Treasury for FX conversions.
- Willingness to work in a complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
- Initiating the payments related to Treasury and send for release.
- Managing the manual documents and maintain the tracker with proper approvals.
- Maintain daily productivity log.
Eligibility and Skills
- A60% aggregate score is preferred.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines.
- Good understanding of MS applications (Basic level).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: