Dassault Systems Hiring Freshers Success Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company: Dassault Systems
Job Role: User Success Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a User Success Engineer at Dassault Systems.
Join Telegram Group for more Jobs:
Key Job Details:
- Handle customer issues (Service Requests) related to CATIA/ENOVIA/3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Determine the source of customer problem (product-based, installation, and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies, if available
- Participate in customer calls, on-demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
- Submit and track issues with Development Team & validate Solutions provided by the Development team
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-1 year experience in the CAD industry with PLM exposure. 3DEXP Platform exposure will be added advantage
- Candidate should have First Class (60%) in 10th, 12th and Engineering exams with No Education and Employment GAP
- Candidate should have undergone any CAD/PLM training or Certification of CAD/PLM software
- Candidate should be excited to work in Technical Support role
About Dassault Systems
Dassault Systems is a software technology company. It provides products and services in 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing, Product lifecycle management (PLM), and more. The company is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: