Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Engineer (GBS Engineering) in Chennai | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Engineer (GBS Engineering)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E. (EEE/ECE) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in the agile & Baan system.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates/modifications.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing the same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing, routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Eligibility and Skills
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate
- 0-2 years of experience as an NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing setup
- Hands-on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction), ECO (Engineering Change Order management), BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Hands-on Experience in any PLM software linked to the ECO process
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: