Nokia Hiring Freshers for Student Trainee in Chennai | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Student Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates who are Studying Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer science / Electronics and communications) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Student Trainee at Chennai.
Key Job details:
- Installing Configuring and Integrating software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Help to troubleshoot and fix issues related to software implementations
- Learn to design business processes and workflows
- Learn to Document and unit testing software implementations
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers, and testers
- Knowledge in Java and Python Programming language.
- Knowledge in Machine learning Concepts – Knowledge in Database and Data structures
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command-line experience
- Networking (knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc
Eligibility and skills:
- Studying Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer science/Electronics and communications)
- Good and Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
Nokia is a multinational electronics and information technology Company. It provides telecommunications and electronic products to the consumer. Nokia has a total workforce of over 1,03,083 employees.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Student Trainee at Nokia
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: