Ford Recruitment Drive for RPA/DPA Analyst.
Company Name: Ford
Job Role: RPA/DPA Analyst
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Sc engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an RPA/DPA analyst at Ford.
Key Job details:
- Analyze functional and development needs for the identified automation opportunities and assess infrastructure feasibility
- Candidates with automation experience in PEGA-PRPC adminstration
- Delivering infrastructure and Pega platform services to global RPA projects using Agile methodology
- Ensure appropriate actions in the recovery from software failures and minimize system downtime. These actions include execution of the disaster back-up plans.
- Liaise with the team leaders to ensure handover, continuity and consistency within the team as well as among other teams within the department.
- Understand Security Controls processes, need to take care SoA for the products owned.
- Should be able to develop metrics, review metrics and status report and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 1-3 Years of work experince
- Experience in leading medium to large Pega project / program deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Very good eye for process improvements
- Expertise in Powerpoint presentations to senior leadership and management
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Ford is an American multinational automaker that provides Automobiles Luxury vehicles Commercial vehicles and more. The company is headquartered in Michigan, U.S.
Link to Apply for RPA/DPA Analyst at Ford Check Details