Fututres First Hiring News 2023 For Market Analyst Trainee. Fututres First is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Fututres First
Role: Market Analyst Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Fututres First Hiring News 2023
- The job involves dealing in the most exotic financial derivatives & futures markets and would be trained to acquire the strong understanding of market structure for various Asset classes.
- It would require Identification, Research and Development of new strategies and ideas
- It would involve analyzing and assimilation of market news/information/data to determine market sentiments, using technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions.
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following established processes and procedures
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
How To Apply for Fututres First Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.