Genpact Vacancy Careers 2023 Hiring For Analyst.Genpact is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Genpact
Qualification: BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Vacancy Careers 2023
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool ETL specific for creating datasets to be used by Tableau Data Extract for BI
- Knowledge of RDBMS, database development and ETL concepts
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports
- Perform end to end Data validation
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms
- Experience in writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Good understanding of unit testing, software change management
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Rich experience in IT industry and proven Alteryx designer experience
Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
How To Apply for Genpact Vacancy Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.