Gartner Hiring Freshers for Associate | 0-4 Years EXP.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Role: Client Success Associate
Experience: 0-4 Years
Appy by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Client Success Associate a Gartner.
Key Job details:
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices
- Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision-makers
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Provide insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- 0-4 years relevant professional and/or internship experience
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem-solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
Gartner is an information technology company. It provides services in IT Research, Consulting, Conferences, Marketing, and more. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs: