General Electric Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree.
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor’s Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software Engineer at GE.
Key Job details:
- Break down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks
- Increase task level and takes on multiple projects at one time
- Become skilled with various configuration management, build management and continuous integration tools and methodologies
- Collaborate with Product Teams to implement end to end Build and Release process for a specific release
- Become skilled with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/ Extreme Programming (XP), continuous integration (CI), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in with basic experience.
- Break down problems into smaller segments. Documents & explains the process.
- Understands and applies decomposition (work breakdown structure) of highly exact specifications. Applies time estimates to development tasks
- Expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts for build and release processes
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About Generic Electric:
Generic Electric is an American multinational company that provides services, products, software such as electric motors, finance, energy, health care, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the U.S. The company has a total workforce of over 205,000 employees worldwide.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at General Electric Check Details