General Electric Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering Specialist | B.Tech/B.E.
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Software Engineering Specialist
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Specialist at General Electric.
Key Job details:
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision-making framework. Able to understand how the team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) with basic experience.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile.
- Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
About Generic Electric:
Generic Electric is an American multinational company that provides services, products, software such as electric motors, finance, energy, health care, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the U.S. The company has a total workforce of over 205,000 employees worldwide.
Link to Apply for Software Engineering Specialist at General Electric Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: