Genesys Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Genesys
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent in work can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Genesys.
Key Job Details:
- Work closely with the software development team during the product design phase.
- Define clear test plans that cover all use cases and scenarios.
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify high-risk areas, refine requirements, and isolate bugs to increase the testability of the application.
- Coordinate test efforts for projects involving multiple teams to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Contribute robust, well-architected solutions to the shared test framework.
- Triage failed automated test executions and report defects when appropriate.
- Maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Identify useful test cases that identify and isolate faults.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with team members of product management and development.
Eligibility and Skills:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent in work.
- Good communication skills and experience working within a multi-culture team.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our application in Amazon cloud (AWS) environments- will be an advantage.
- Experience with OOP programming languages such as Java/ (Any other programming languages) in academics.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: