Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive for Software Developer | 5.5 LPA.
Company: Mouser Electronics
Job Role: Software Developer
Salary: 3.5 – 5.5 LPA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT) engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Developer at Mouser Electronics.
Key Job Details:
- As a Developer, you would be expected to design, build, modify, debug and develop software applications and modules in support of business systems.
- You will work with scrum masters, managers, product owners, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff, and other key business stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and software development patterns
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2020-21 Batch
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both technical and non-technical subject matter, with the ability to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience
- Has good knowledge and experience of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Scrum)
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: