Genpact Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Process Developer. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Developer
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Transactional Processing for Purchase order and Non- Purchase order backed invoices
- Answer Helpdesk queries from vendors and internal partners via phones and emails
- Execute Payment run as per the companies guidelines
- Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect Bridgewater from fraud, waste and abuse.
- Work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
- Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries.
- Program administration and oversight of the company’s corporate card program.
- Responsible for system administration of Concur, collaborating with technical teams to address problems and implement improvements.
- Establish effective relationships with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- College degree with a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Candidates should have related experience but highly qualified candidates without experience could be considered.
- Must have attention to detail and self-discipline, possessing the ability to identify connections/relationships in data or sophisticated scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must
- Experience working within a SaaS procure to pay or ERP system is preferred. Exposure, specifically Workday ERP and/or Concur Travel & Expense systems would be beneficial.
- Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense).
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ownership mentality, displays a willingness to challenge the status quo leading to the creation and implementation of excellent processes.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Genpact Careers 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here