Mphasis Hiring Any Graduates Trainee Process | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Mphasis is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Mphasis Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Mphasis
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue.
- Any bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- excellent communication skill
- Good command over English (Spoken/Written)
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
- Active demonstration of Self-Time and Task Management.
- High Levels demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- Should have excellent CRM skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes, Customer First mindset is required
- A+ , N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be added advantage
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Mphasis is an information technology company. It provides IT services in applications outsourcing, digital technology, application development, and more. The company is headquartered in Bangalore. Apply for Trainee at Mphasis.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply Mphasis Hiring Any Graduates Trainee Process?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.