Genpact Freshers Recruitment Drive for Technical Associate | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Technical Associate QA
Education: B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Technical Associate QA at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Analysis of QA requirements and preparation of Query Log.
- Capture and planning of QA preparation and test activities.
- QA Testing in line with testing standards and processes.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively build test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- Good in DB concepts and SQL queries and joins.
- Good in Programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Attention to detail
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Technical Associate at Genpact Check Details