Genpact Hiring Any Graduates for Process Associate Underwriting | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate Underwriting
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams
- Exposure to London Market i.e. Company (ILU & Lirma) and Lloyd’s market is a must
- Knowledge of Insurance Contract of UK (Slip), it’s sections and details such as written line, Sign Line etc
- Exposure to Specialty lines is a must i.e energy, Marine Hull, GA, K&R, Terrorism, Financial & Professional etc
- Responsible to comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to balance dynamic volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Graduate (in any discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Should have wing to wing knowledge of the Underwriting lifecycle
- Demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
How To Apply Genpact Hiring Any Graduates for Process Associate Underwriting?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Genpact Click Here