EY Hiring Graduates for Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the EY Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: Associate DS
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: BE/BTech/MCA/MBA/ CA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Should have experience in data science projects.
- Advanced level programming ability using SAS, R, or Python.
- Must be able to clearly understand and articulate a data science problem and work on it with minimum guidance.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling various datasets and should be familiar with data science and machine learning technique like—linear regression, logistic regression, random forest, support vector machines, ANOVA/ANCOVA, optimization techniques, and more.
- Ability to work on big data is a plus.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA/ CA with adequate industry experience
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Information Management/ Analytics
- Understand the concepts of Business Intelligence & Data visualization
- Experience on BI/ Visualization tool is a plus
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Experience in Banking/ Finance domain
- Prior Client facing skills is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply EY Hiring Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for EY Hiring Graduates for Associate Click Here