Genpact Hiring Any Graduates Freshers for Associate. Freshers with Any Graduate or Post Graduate courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM) are eligible to apply for the job role. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Executive Associate
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Hiring Any Graduates Freshers
- Update clients KYC and suitability info by researching in internal sources.
- If information is not available, you might need to reach out to advisor through email.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Ability to empathize with the customer and high customer centricity.
- Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention Preferred
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM).
- Good Understand in Operations Processing
- Understanding of financial products
- Ability to manage & prioritize deliverables
- Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools
- Good E-Mail writing skills required
- Should be open for Learnings & Feedback
- Good understanding of KYC Documentation
How To Apply for Genpact Hiring Any Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.