Genpact is conducting off campus recruitment drive for multiple roles across India. Following are the Genpact job details, eligibility and interview process.
Job Role: Multiple
Education: Any Graduate
Management Trainee – App Engine
- Genpact Hiring BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent graduate for Trainee role
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Process Associate – Human Resource
- Genpact Hiring for Graduate or Postgraduate from a recognized university for HR Role
- Experience preferably in HR support role
- End to end HR Shared Services transactional activities
- Ability to get into detailing of the process and have an eye for detail
- Vendor Management and Consulting: Partner with program vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance closure within the defined timeline
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery
- Collect and cleanse data to populate management reporting systems
- Good knowledge on statutory compliance (ESI, PF, Gratuity etc.,)
Process Associate – Accounts Payable
- Genpact Hiring Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) for Accounts Role
- Freshers are eligible
- Excelect Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
More Jobs Join Group
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join Now
Management Trainee (Noida) Click Here
Process Associate HR (Gurgaon): Click Here
Process Associate AP (Hyderabad): Click Here
Infosys, TCS, Cognizant Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles
HBC Vacancy Alert for Anlayst Role