Genpact Hiring Freshers for Management Trainee (Order to Cash) in Gurgaon.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee (Order to Cash)
Education: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Trainee (Order to Cash) at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and handle end to end process of Cash applications.
- Ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA
- Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with the customer
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions,` and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Good and Strong English language skills in both verbal and written
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Accenture Hiring Freshers for Accounts Payable Processing in Gurugram
Orange Business Services Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer
Link to Apply for Management Trainee at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: