Genpact Hiring Freshers for Process Associate (Invoice to cash) in Bangalore.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Invoice to cash
Education: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Invoice to cash at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions, and work between departments to get a resolution.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good at English language skills in both verbal and written
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash (Advantage)
Link to Apply for Process Associate (Invoice to cash) at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: