Genpact Hiring Freshers for Technical Associate in Hyderabad.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Technical Associate. DotNet
Education: BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems.
- Playing an active role in defining standards in coding, system design, and architecture.
- Delivering solutions according to user requirements while meeting development, quality, and documentation standards.
- Interacting with customers (on specific items)
- Working with the Test Manager in leading the System Test cycle
- Regular interaction (in person, email, and over the phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for a status update, requirement discussions, the discussion around solution/approach, etc.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using front-end technologies like VB DotNet, SQL, and Oracle experience
- Proficient in .NET framework, C#, ASP.Net and proficient in SQL Server
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with strong experience in design, analysis, and development stages.
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Technical Associate at Genpact Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: