NTT Data Hiring Freshers for Ops Processing in Bangalore | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: NTT Data
Job Role: F&A – Ops Processing Senior Representative
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate Hiring
Candidates with any educational background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshres to work as an F&A – Ops Processing Senior Representative at NTT Data.
Key Job details:
- Gather, analyze, and deliver information in a clear, concise, and meaningful format
- Provide narratives to support conclusions of internal and external research in the English language to include proper grammar and sentence structure
- Supporting Customers by verifying all the required elements to open/maintain the account
- Collecting and analyzing basic identity information following standard Know
- Managing work queues across processes and prioritizing to minimize operational impact
- Working knowledge of AML/Financial Crime red flags, risks, investigation processes, and reporting requirements
- Proficiency working alerts/cases in case management systems and utilizing vendor-based research systems
- Ability to learn internal Client systems and procedures
Eligibility and skills:
- Graduate with any educational background is eligible to apply (Candidates with Accounting/finance/commerce educational background preferred).
- Candidates with 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience are eligible to apply
- Basic understanding of KYC/AML would be considered as an advantage
- Flexible to work in night shifts.
- Fluent in English with demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Should be computer savvy
About NTT Data
NTT Data is a Japanese multinational company that provides consulting and service in Information technology. NTT Data has a total workforce of over 118,006 employees.
Link to Apply for Ops Processing at NTT Data Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: