Genpact Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Developer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for the job role. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Developer – Consultant
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
- Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply Genpact Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.