IBM Hiring Any Graduate for Service Associate | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Service Associate HR
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
How To Apply IBM Hiring Any Graduate for Service Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Service Associate Click Here
Cognizant WFH Opportunity Hiring Any Technical Graduates for Programmer Analyst
OLA Electric Hiring Any Graduates for Intern Applications | Freshers