GlobalFoundries Hiring Freshers for Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Engineer Yield Engineering
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.S engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer Yield Engineering at GlobalFoundries.
Key Job details:
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
Eligibility and Skills
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Scripting and coding skills (especially R) are desirable
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid-state device physics, and submicron FET architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
GlobalFoundries is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It provides integrated circuits to the companies such as Broadcom, AMD, Qualcomm, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, the U.S. Apply for Engineer at GlobalFoundries.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: