VMware Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-4 Years.
Job Role: Software Engineer Java – Spring , Angular JS
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineers at VMware.
Key Job details:
- We build applications with velocity to run in a cloud-native environment, run open-source Kubernetes with consistency, and manage our customers’ entire footprint with confidence to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- Java and Spring stack development experience
- Architecture and design skills
- Production experience with scalability, security, high availability, software maintenance, and software updates.
- Data structures and fundamental programming concepts and techniques including Object-Oriented Programming
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0 to 4 years of software development experience
- Hands-on experience developing applications using any of the frontend frameworks: Angular, React, or Vue
- Strong experience with Linux systems and their internals and fundamental operating systems concepts.
- Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Team player, excellent communication skills including listening skills.
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: