GlobalFoundries Hiring Freshers for Intern – IT Applications.
Job Role: Intern – VLSI Design Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Final year students pursuing B.Tech (B.E.) in Computer Engineering or Fresh graduate in computer science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an intern at GlobalFoundries.
Key Job details:
- As a member of the Development team, reporting to the Software Development Manager, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release.
- Candidate will play a critical role in driving the development phase of the software development life cycle and supporting the application. The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers, and end-users.
- Responsibilities include design, development of software, and creating unit tests.
- Candidates should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
- Understanding specifications and come up with a design
- Work with teams across multiple geographic locations around the globe
- Will be required to work with API’s for different services
Eligibility and Skills
- Final year students pursuing B.Tech (B.E.) in Computer Engineering or Fresh graduate in computer science
- Intern – duration 6 months
- Advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, C
- Understanding of Database concepts and ability to write SQL queries
- Understanding Web technologies HTML, XML, web services Excellent verbal and written communication
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
GlobalFoundries is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It provides integrated circuits to the companies such as Broadcom, AMD, Qualcomm, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, U.S. Apply for Engineer at GlobalFoundries