Google Off Campus 2022 Hiring for IT Support Engineer of Bachelor’s degree. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Google is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Google Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: IT Support Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Google Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.