Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Site Reliability Engineer. Google is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Google Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: Technical Writer
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Execute on projects that will improve the reliability of our Fibit Products.
- Reduce the operational work significantly for our footprint on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Leverage Google Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) strategies to span GCP and the Google stack.
- Optimize existing systems, build infrastructure and eliminate work through automation.
- Design and execute projects to improve the reliability of the Fitbit footprint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting systems.
- 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures or Unix/Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration.
How To Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.