Google Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Technical Solutions Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Google is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Google Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: Technical Solutions Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Support our platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Act as a consultant and subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer’s needs.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
How To Apply Google Off Campus Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Google
Bangalore Click Here
Pune Click Here