HackerEarth Remote Working Opportunity Hiring for Intern | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. HackerEarth is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the HackerEarth Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: HackerEarth
Job Role: Backend Intern
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it.
- Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
- Remote working | Bangalore Location
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Strong understanding of building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Good understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pick up new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
How To Apply HackerEarth Remote Working Opportunity?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for HackerEarth Intern Click Here
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer