Deloitte Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer | Freshers WFH Jobs. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Deloitte Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Dotnet Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Defines and analyzes user requirements/business needs for new and/or enhanced product functionality, and designs databases and SQL functions to support application requirements.
- Documents and communicates requirements to other IT personnel.
- Codes, tests and documents program code according to application need. May also indirectly supervise other programming resources.
- Assists in packaging and delivery of finished software product to client.
- Communicates with technical and business leaders on business requirements, system-related capabilities, programming progress, and enhancement status.
- Campus hire/new hire with strong aptitude for coding.
- Web application development using MS stack technologies like ASP.net, MVC and ASP.net Core
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming and design patterns. Experience development reusable application frameworks would be a plus.
- Good knowledge with SQL Server 2012 R2 or higher and integration with ASP.NET is a plus.
- Experience with energy trading and risk management (ETRM) solutions including Allegro, Endur, CXL, Right Angle or other solutions will be added advantage
- Responsiveness, good communication skills, and client service orientation required.
- This position requires interfacing with clients, client contacts, firm partners and principals, and other senior client service professionals involved in the sales and development cycles of external products.
How To Apply Deloitte Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Click Here