Harbinger Careers 2022
Harbinger hiring freshers with engineering graduation for Trainee Software Engineer role in India. Following are the Harbinger Campus Recruitment process and details.
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
- Concepts of programming and operation systems
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Knowledge of Cloud programming, DevOps will be added advantage
- Excellent grasping and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be flexible to work as per project requirement
- Database Management systems like RDBMS, NoSQL
- Software Development Life Cycle and best practices
- Should be well versed with any of the web development programming languages such as Java, .NET, PHP, ROR, Python, etc.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT)
- MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts
- Students who attended any interview with Harbinger Group in the past 6 months cannot attend this off-campus drive.
Harbinger Freshers Salary
- INR 3.5 LPA
- No Bond
- Trainee Software Engineer (After completion of the training period, based on the performance employment will be confirmed as Software Engineer).
Harbinger Interview process
- Aptitude Round
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
How to Apply for Harbinger Careers 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job role using the below-provided link. It will direct you to the Harbinger Careers portal. Fill up all the details and further all the interview processes and details will be shared via Registered Mail address.
More Jobs: Join Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for the harbinger Careers 2022 Software Engineer role Apply