Harman Careers: Harman hiring freshers with engineering graduates for the Software Associate Engineer role in the Bangalore location. Following are the Harman recruitment process and details.
Job Role: Associate Engineer (Software)
Harman Careers for Freshers
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech or related graduate is eligible to apply for Harman careers. Below are the Harman Associate Engineer job description and details.
- Developer role in a product-based company working in the Automotive Telematics Connectivity domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Linux, C/C++
- Doing development in multiple domains: Telephony, Audio, Networking, Linux kernel, Positioning, Diagnostics
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast-paced team working on disruptive technologies
- Exact domain allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity, and candidate’s interest.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills
- Engineering or related graduation
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across the multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
Harman Fresher Salary
- Salary details not mentioned (Best in Industry)
- The expected salary is Rs 6 LPA
- Bangalore will be working location
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
Harman Interview Process (expected)
- Programming aptitude test
- Technical round
- HR Round
How to apply for Harman careers?
Registration link is provided below it will direct you to the Harman careers. Once after logging into the portal fill up all the details. All the interview details and rounds will be shared via registered mail address.
Apply for the Harman Careers Engineer role