Mobileum Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore location. Following are the Mobileum recruitment process and details.
Mobileum Careers Recruitment Drive
Company Name: Mobileum
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer (Developer QA)
- Understand domain, products, get familiar with the codebase, and improve programming skills
- Get trained on core and futuristic technologies and work on the application of the same in the projects assigned.
- The primary role would be to learn the codebase, write basic code, attend design meetings, fix bugs, and assist the team in all design-related tasks
- Strong understanding of Java, Data Structures, and Design patterns
- Command over basic concepts of Linux, Scripting, DevOps, SQL will be an added plus
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Strong communication skills. Good listener and really good at the articulation of issues/discussion at hand
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- 2021/20 BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/ECE/Telecommunication related branches)
- Good pH score
- Candidates from top colleges
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in the final year
Mobileum Freshers Salary
- Rs 9,00,000 per annum | Plus Lucrative Yearly Retention Bonuses
- Bangalore will be working location
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Mobileum Careers 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Mobileum careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Note: It is a referral drive. Ask any Mobileum employee to refer or use LinkedIn to easily find one.
Cognizant GenC HR Internship Off Campus Drive 2022
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply Mobileum Careers Apply here