HCL Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Apply by: 30 Jan 2021
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Graduate Engineer Trainee at HCL.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech(CSE,IT & All circuit branches)
- Minimum 75% throughout in academics (10th,12th/Diploma & Graduation)
- 2019 & 2020 Batch only
- No Active Backlogs
- Drive Venue: M.KUMARASAMY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, THALAVAPALAYAM, KARUR
- Drive Date: 30.01.2021(SATURDAY)
Compensation and designation
- CTC: INT 3.5 LPA
- Designation: GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
About the Company
HCL is an Indian multinational IT company that is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It provides Information technology and Business Outsourcing services and consulting.
In India, the HCL offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore. The company has a total workforce of over 1,47,123 and has a total revenue of $8.4 Billion.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at HCL Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: