Sonicwall Off Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: Sonicwall
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer – Technical/ Network Support
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: BE/B.Tech – CS/ECE/IT/IS
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in CS/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Trainee Engineer at Sonicwall.
Key Job details:
- Assist customers with the deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical support via Phone/Web & Emails
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end-users with their issues on the respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- 0 – 1 year networking and network security support experience with a solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in high-level stress and interrupt-driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
Sonicwall is an Internet security company that provides products and services in security appliances, Internet security, and network security. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, California.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer at Sonicwall Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: