HCL Hiring Any Graduates for Product Support | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. HCL is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the HCL Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: HCL
Job Role: Engineer Product Support
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: 2,75,000 to 4,50,000
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Should be able to look at reports and numbers and derive meaningful inferences.
- Analyze and comprehend the issues raised by a publisher, identify root causes and come to best solution.
- Willing to learn and apply learning in practical environment.
- Aptitude should be high as product is complex.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any Graduate
- 0-4 Years of work experience
- CTC – 275,000 PA – 450,000 PA
- Shift timings US / Night shifts (Cab facilities for women folks free of cost)
How To Apply HCL Hiring Any Graduates for Product Support?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for HCL Click Here
Thomson Reuters Hiring Techies for Software Engineer
Transact Hiring Non-Technical Graduates for Finance Operations