S&P Global Hiring Any Graduates for Intern | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. S&P Global is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the S&P Global Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Role: Intern Filing and Sourcing
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Source documents (Financial or Non-Financial) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team
- Students who are passionate about the financial markets, technology and using data to solve complex problems and evolve the status quo
- Excellent Communication
- Team players, collaborators & go-getters.
- Flexible with Rotational Shifts
How To Apply S&P Global Hiring Any Graduates for Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for S&P Global Click Here