HCL Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2.5 years
Apply by: 22 April 2021
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Engineer degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a software engineer in HCL.
Key Job Details:
- Develop, deliver, test, and debug code or engineering plans as per product management agreed-on priorities.
- Document assigned work in all stages of the project and assure timely communication to all impacted areas.
- Resolve or debug simple issues identified through code testing, and provide support in customer technical issues to overcome the limitations within the product
- Develop code and plan to meet product or process requirements with appropriate guidance from team leads as per agreed use cases and timelines
- Participate in project planning meetings, status reviews
Eligibility and Skills:
- Associate of Science, B Tech, B.E, B-Tech, Engineer degree
- Products & Platforms(Development)
- 0-2.5 years of work experience
- Bangalore jobs location
- Technical Skills-Programming/Scripting Languages-Java
About the Company
HCL is an Indian multinational IT company that is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It provides Information technology and Business Outsourcing services and consulting.
In India, the HCL offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore. The company has a total workforce of over 1,47,123 and has a total revenue of $8.4 Billion.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at HCL Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: