Ubisoft Freshers Recruitment Drive for Programmer | B.E/BCA/MCA/B.S/M.S.
Company Name: Ubisoft
Job Role: Programmer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer at Ubisoft.
Key Job details:
- Writing quality code for tools used in the production pipeline
- Handling various requirements and implementing them in the tools or writing new tools from scratch that will impact the production
- Respond to requests of new features or update the existing feature as the production cycle goes
- Working in a team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Ideating and bring new ideas to play Should be able to work under tight pressure situation
Eligibility and Skills:
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Strong C++ and/or C# skills (Data structures and Design Patterns)
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Knowledge of at least 1 Scripting Language.
- Knowledge of Test-driven development.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
Ubisoft is an entertainment video game company. It provides products and services in game development, design, production, and more. The company is headquartered in Montreuil, France.
Link to Apply for Programmer at Ubisoft Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: