HCL Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Hiring Any Graduates for Urgent Requirement. HCL is conducting an off campus recruitment drive in Chennai Location. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HCL Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: HCL
Job Role: HCL
Experience: 0-5 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Skills in supply chain management, Export documentation, order management,Fleet management and Experience in Trade compliance ,Transportation, Logistics management.
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- Requisition validation and new suppliers addtion to the system.
- Negotiating with Suppliers on Price, time of Delivery
- Placing Purchase Order with Suppliers and confirming on delivery time.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed procurement chain parameters
- Bringing new ideas and Process Improvement which will add value to client
- Improving skill level through Self development or nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
- Basic understanding of Insurance and Basic communication skill
- Good English Communication is Mandatory
- Candidate should be preferable with Logistics & SCM background with excellent communication , Excel
- Any Graduate
- 0-5 Years of work experience
- You have demonstrated experience implementing certain strategies
- You have strong analytical skills and an aptitude for certain decision-making
- You show resiliency when faced with these challenges
- You believe in continuous learning and growth
- You possess a strong work ethic
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for HCL Recruitment Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.