Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Hexaware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Freshers. Below are the Hexaware Job details, Eligibility and details.
Company Name: Hexaware
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co–workers
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE
- Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022
Upload Resume and Get More Hiring Job Details: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
HCL Job Vacancy Out 2022 Hiring Freshers for Senior Analyst | Freshers/Experienced