Hike Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern.
Job Role: ML Intern (Remote)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.tech/MS (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an ML Intern (Remote) at Hike.
Key Job details:
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Experiment with rendering high-quality 3D graphics: from Android Native to game-engines like Unity.
- Build & Test deep learning models in the areas of computer vision & audio (mostly, in Python)
- Collaborate in a cross-functional setup including Artists, Engineers & Scientists to translate cutting-edge research (AI, Art & Graphics/Multimedia) into high-quality user experiences.
- Own end-to-end Quality Metrics for the various AI models: from learning to inference to rendering.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.tech/MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics)
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc.)
- Excited about building cutting-edge AI products in the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics, Audio, AR/VR, etc.
- Willingness to evolve into full-time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Hike over the coming year or so.
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver user delight.
The hike is a social media and multimedia sharing company. It provides and builds Social products such as hike messenger and more. The company is headquartered in New Delhi.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: