Sonicwall Hiring Freshers for Test Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sonicwall
Job Role: Test Associate Senior Engineer – Networking
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS/M.Sc/MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Test Associate Senior Engineer – Networking at Sonicwall.
Key Job details:
- Prepare test plans; write and execute test cases; find, file, and follow-through defects through STLC
- Work on areas of productivity improvement and achieve results through automation
- Learn Firewall technology, the product lines, testing opportunities, test work-flow, and existing test infrastructure
- Implement test automation (in functional and system testing), periodically run it and see that automated testing results and bugs go through complete STLC
- Experience with Expect, Tcl, Python, Design Patterns, Perl/Selenium or Ruby/WATIR/Selenium; DHTML/AJAX/Flash; a strong plus
Eligibility and skills:
- Preferably computer science background
- 0-3 years of testing and automation experience in the networking domain
- Must be a good team player; excellent oral and written communication skills, including listening skill; experience with geographically distributed teams a strong plus
- Good aptitude for testing, troubleshooting, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and prioritization
- Familiarity with SDLC and STLC
- Strong knowledge in L2 and L3 and related technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis, design, and principles
Sonicwall is an Internet security company that provides products and services in security appliances, Internet security, and network security. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: