Hitachi Hiring Technical Graduates for QA Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Hitachi is conducting an off campus recruitment. So here are the Hitachi Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Hitachi
Job Role: Manual QA Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Cumulus Systems has developed a performance management and analytics platform from the ground-up to excel in precisely such environments.
- With over 200 worldwide deployments, Cumulus’ platform has been extensively used across a variety of verticals: Financial Services, ITES/Software, Healthcare, Education, Telecom, Insurance, Energy.
- Education: Engineering Graduation or Post-Graduation (preferably in Computer Science)
- Work Experience: 6 months – 3 years
- Testing and QA skills: Functional/Regression/Performance/Scalability testing, Test Cases Management, Defects Management
- OS skills: Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows
- Other: Good written and verbal English communication
- Programming and automation knowledge would be a plus
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Apply Hitachi Hiring Technical Graduates for QA Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.