Dell Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Dell is conducting an off campus recruitment. So here are the Dell Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- You will be working with multi-dimensional, global teams to deliver high quality, best in class products and solutions
- You will be working in the cutting-edge products for next-gen datacenter and enterprise cloud solutions with high feature velocity, short release cycles
- You will be responsible for validating as well as automating high scale, high performance products by replicating, simulating the real-time deployments and use-cases
- BE/B-Tech/ME/Mtech with 0-2 years of experience in software development cycle methodologies like Agile with high feature velocity and short release cycles for networking products for data-center and Enterprise, cloud solutions
- Expertise in Python programming, Python based Frameworks like Django, Flask etc
- Experience in design and execution of black box testing, use-case based tests, performance, scalability benchmarking and E2E solutions tests
- Experience in working with various test, simulation tools like Ixia, Spirent
- Experience in Open Source community is a plus
- Working experience in VMs, dockers, containers.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Apply Dell Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Dell Software Engineer: Click Here
Infosys, Capgemini Plans to hire 1,10,000 Freshers in FY23
Capgemini Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduate for Data Analyst