Honeywell Hiring Freshers for Payroll Specialist in Bangalore.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Role: Payroll Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance
- Data Entry and Verification
- Payroll Integrity and Compliance
- Journal Entry & Record Keeping
- Build Relationships and Broker Services
- Customer Support
Eligibility and Skills:
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others, or forced to by events.
- Utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell’s business objectives.
- creativity and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues.
Honeywell is a multinational conglomerate company that provides services and solutions to industrial, manufacturing, and aerospace. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, United States.
- Freshers Jobs
- Unisys Hiring Freshers for Cloud Software Engineer in Bangalore
- MOSIP Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer
Link to Apply for Payroll Specialist at Honeywell
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Jobs by Location